Tuesday, August 19, 2008

PLAY: My Summer Soundtrack

Something fluffy as promised..

What has been filling my ears this summer when I can't take another true but depressing podcast from Democracy Now! or I have gone through all the other spoken word material that I periodically download (This American Life, Slate's Political Gabfest, Vegan Freak Radio, Food for Thought.. I couldn't help but give all those a shout out!)?

Mercy - Duffy
Lay All Your Love on Me - Dominic Cooper & Amanda Seyfried
American Boy - Estelle Feat. Kayne West
Give it 2 Me - Madonna
Touch My Body - Mariah Carey
Calabria 2007 - Enur
Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold
Into the Night Life - Cyndi Lauper
Rise Up - Yves Larock
Crimewave - Crystal Castles vs. Health
Radar - Britney Spears
Valeria - Mark Ronson Feat. Amy Winehouse
Enjoy - Janet
Keep on Rising - Ian Carey Feat. Michelle Shellers
No Stress - Laurent Wolf
Relax, Take It Easy - MIKA
Love Today - MIKA
Kids - MGMT
Shut Up and Let Me Go - The Ting Tings
Whine Up - Kat DeLuna Feat. Elephant Man

And the following albums:
Dying to Say This to You - The Sounds
Life in Cartoon Motion - MIKA
We Started Nothing - The Ting Tings
Oracular Spectacular - MGMT
Mamma Mia! Soundtrack
We The Vehicles - Maritime

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my request for summer songs for to my friend Brian who knows just what to do when given free reign over my iTunes account!

1 comment:

Post a Comment