Monday, October 13, 2008

PLAY: Chicago Marathon + Will it Stick?

In our most recent running-related adventure, Cenk and I flew to Chicago last weekend to watch a marathon we were originally supposed to run. It was my first time in Chicago and I was quite impressed - by the architecture, landscaping and natural setting, at least.  Here are some of photos I took.  While I continue to be uninterested in the incredible and torterous routine of marathon training, watching from the sidelines surely inspired me to start running again.  And indeed, this morning I woke up to do just that.  As I was sitting in the office, I couldn't decide what was making me happier - the heavy doses of endorphins flowing through my veins or the market making the largest up move ever.  As a side note, like Fox over at Time, I am not sure it can stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment